Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a new ST-2 for delivery/regn next March.

Is in Black with Nav, Cruise and City Pack which would make it £25,370 full price and I'll be paying £11,600 + mine (valued at £11,500 which I'm comfy with as a trade in at that time).

So, basically costs me £23,100 which is a £2,270 discount and they're also throwing in free 1st service (up to £170), rubber mats (£48), bootliner (£36) and touch up paint (say £10).

Seems a reasonable deal but any thoughts as to other bits I can perhaps include or would be useful?

Look forward to contributing to Forum more in future.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys - was thinking of white or red to make it even cheaper but really liked overall look in black.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a very good deal, certainly better than I got!
Cheers Steve - same price offered to me by two separate dealers in the end. Maybe as the ST's aren't as new now they're beginning to discount a bit more.

·
Registered
352 Posts
My ST-2 deal gets even better !!

Just found out about the £1000 finance deposit allowance introduced by Ford on ST's. So, agreed with dealer to borrow the minimum and pay it off asap to get about an extra £1000 discount.

In total that makes an approx £3,270 discount + free 1st service, mats, bootliner and touch up paint - I should have bought new Fords before!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This deal gets even better !!

£1500 finance deposit allowance now introduced by Ford on ST's (upped from £1k) which Dealer says I can take advantage of making an approx £3,770 discount + extras.

Maybe I should hang on and see if there's any further discounts they're going to let me have !!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
This deal gets even better !!

£1500 finance deposit allowance now introduced by Ford on ST's (upped from £1k) which Dealer says I can take advantage of making an approx £3,770 discount + extras.

Maybe I should hang on and see if there's any further discounts they're going to let me have !!
might be free by March

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just wondering with the £1,500 Ford deposit allowance in full swing on new STs until end of March - will most dealers now offer little dealer discount or even none at all? That is one cracking deal on the ST-2 - I'm looking to purchase the ST-3 but woeful at haggling - and, yes, I'm a Golf GTI (mk6) owner and have decided and hoping to jump on the new ST bandwagon!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just wondering with the £1,500 Ford deposit allowance in full swing on new STs until end of March - will most dealers now offer little dealer discount or even none at all? That is one cracking deal on the ST-2 - I'm looking to purchase the ST-3 but woeful at haggling - and, yes, I'm a Golf GTI (mk6) owner and have decided and hoping to jump on the new ST bandwagon!
"PM" sent mate - hope of use re getting a good deal - without haggling!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Shouldn't affect the deal in anyway as ford get the money back from the finance company.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not sure how much your nav was but we got a good deal but i do like to play hard with dealers

St-3 Black city pack £23.995
12 months tax
Full diamondbrite
1st 12 month service
and half a tank

and we also got the £1500
and quite a decent price for our 59 zetec -s with mountune

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Not sure how much your nav was but we got a good deal but i do like to play hard with dealers

St-3 Black city pack £23.995
12 months tax
Full diamondbrite
1st 12 month service
and half a tank

and we also got the £1500
and quite a decent price for our 59 zetec -s with mountune
Just one thing, city pack is standard on st3?!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts