Ford Focus ST Forum banner

New Scotland North Regional Rep Appointed

1K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  thedooker 
#1 ·
As you are all aware the club has been looking to appoint a new Scotland North Regional Rep and we are pleased to announce that we have choosen thedooker (Gary) for the role.

A big thank you goes out to all candidates who applied for the position and the staffs decision on this occasion was to offer the position to thedooker.

Some of you may already know thedooker but for those who dont know him i am sure you soon will.
He has a lot of enthusiasm for the
and our club and has great ideas for next year for the Scotland North Region so lets hope all the Scottish members will support him in his new position.

I am sure you will all join the staff in congratulating thedooker in his new role and we wish you all the best with all our support.

Cheers

John & Focusstoc.com Staff Team

See less See more
#3 ·
Good Luck Gary -

As you all may or may not know Gary is a good friend of mine and has been around in the Scotland North region for a long time now (only joining the STOC last year) but has come to our cross forum Ford meets for many years now.

As Gary knows all the 'locals' in the north region and is also a big participant on Ffoc.co.uk. I'm more than positive that Gary will be able to continue to show us the way up in these cold parts

Well done mate and best of luck

#19 ·
Thanks guys
:D:D I've already outlined my plans to marc. First the rep position then onto prime minister then leader off the free world (which will no longer be free if you're not a petrolhead).

With a bit of luck I'll be onshore for some events this year and can organise for a North of Scotland invasion "doon sooth"
:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.