Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

I would like to intriduce myself as the new BFG Rep , As we all know our beloved Mick is off for a sun tan in Afgan and we wish him all the best . Well now that i am in with the reps and can get some good knowledge and handy tips ( Stand by reps lol ) As you can see in our forum i have pinned the Meet on the 21st March , the Germans are holding there forum meet and will be good if all us guys out here could tag along ..

Well guys i hope to see you all soon and look forward to helping all ur queries out .

Tippex has more details on the meet !!

See you all soon

Many thanks

Marty

·
Registered
647 Posts
Nice one marty mate !!!

Now the hard work begins for you mucker hahahaha......................lets get some meets arranged and some track days sorted out mucker aye

love and kisses xoxox

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Congrats Marty, the Reps are a good bunch and will help you with anything you need! I'm just glad that wanchor, did you see what I did there?, Tippex didnt get the job. He's just a bully really!! LMAO!!

Cant wait to see what you've done with the region when I get back. Any chance of a 'ring meet, first weekend of June for my R&R?

See you there if you fancy it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Wanchor eh Mick,

Your a tough guy when your a million miles away, you fat bar steward ?? hahaha

As for the "lets see what you can do with the Forum".........Its hardly a Forum is it mate !!! There a maybe only 4 guys that bother to turn up mucker AND now its got soooooo bad that no-one even bothers to reply to meets that have been set up and organised for them !! Lets be honest (your away....fair one) Which leaves really only Me,Spike,Davo and Marty who actually turn up to anything !!

Marty has alot of work to do just manange this group from falling apart.

Davie

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wanchor eh Mick,

Your a tough guy when your a million miles away, you fat bar steward ?? hahaha

As for the "lets see what you can do with the Forum".........Its hardly a Forum is it mate !!! There a maybe only 4 guys that bother to turn up mucker AND now its got soooooo bad that no-one even bothers to reply to meets that have been set up and organised for them !! Lets be honest (your away....fair one) Which leaves really only Me,Spike,Davo and Marty who actually turn up to anything !!

Marty has alot of work to do just manange this group from falling apart.

Davie
I know its gonna be pain staking but thats what i wanna do get my teeth into it , get the feelers back out again and get a few RR on the go , there is 4 defo from my end , u davie , spike , Davo ,

Base line first then advance .

So far im looking at ,

June 9 - the Ring
RR - May ( Paderbourne )
Martys House - 3 April , as Jenna shop opens for parts to go !!

lol

·
Registered
647 Posts
I know its gonna be pain staking but thats what i wanna do get my teeth into it , get the feelers back out again and get a few RR on the go , there is 4 defo from my end , u davie , spike , Davo ,

Base line first then advance .

So far im looking at ,

June 9 - the Ring
RR - May ( Paderbourne )
Martys House - 3 April , as Jenna shop opens for parts to go !!

lol
That sounds good, but I have posted at least 4 meets for this Spring and 1 of them is a Ring meet too................it just seems that we have no members here who attend any meets ??
I look at the German ST Forum and a small meet for them is about 15 ST's ......we have never been able to get more than 4 or 5 !!
In all honesty, we have a great nucleus of "core" members Mick,Me,Marty,Davo and Spike but thats it !! We have the Stelvio coming up this year (cant wait) but other than that, other members dont have much of an impact on this Forum. For example, look at the Names of the people who actually Post ANYTHING up on our Forum............................same names over and over again Tippex,Marty, Mick,Spike,
Its a shame, but its the truth. We COULD have an AWESOME Forum mate if more people actually contributed to the Forum and joined in with planning meets,track days etc etc.

Not having a whinge mate, but its far overdue that it was said !!
Unless the Members on the BFG Forum contribute more and turn up to meets .................... then it will never get better !! We cant be a great forum with 4 or 5 guys , it just wont work mucker.

Davie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.