Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i know its not much but iv just taken a few quick snaps of my new focus which i picked up on tuesday, i absolutely love the car and going from a 1.3 litre fiesta its a huge difference as you can imagine, the interior is a very nice place to be and the amount of gadgets etc is amazing. The car is a bit dirty but its been raining pretty much all the time since i got it and iv been having too much fun driving it to clean it at the minute, anyway heres a few snaps...
Vehicle registration plate Wheel Tire Car Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Audi tt
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
before i picked it up i was looking at all the different remaps and upgrades then when i drove it i thought, actually does it really need to be faster? i mean im only 22 and the only other quick car i have driven was a subaru on a driving experience day so the power is crazy for me while the car is standard

·
Registered
323 Posts
before i picked it up i was looking at all the different remaps and upgrades then when i drove it i thought, actually does it really need to be faster? i mean im only 22 and the only other quick car i have driven was a subaru on a driving experience day so the power is crazy for me while the car is standard
Looks nice, wish i bought a red ST now. you will want a remap within the next year once your used to it
and then the modding begins haha

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Welcome mate. Looking good - but definately needs a clean!

I thought exactly the same thing regarding not needing to modify mine when I bought it back in August 2010 (I was 21)

I came from a 1.2 Clio myself so completely understand your thinking.......... but it wont last
- that's pretty much certain

There are a few on here with standard STs, but 90% are modded.

I suggest you look for an evening and weekend job, (along with your day job) and a credit card with a large limit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha, already got the credit card
and i still live at home so living expenses are low. at the minute all im planning is downpipe sports cat, intercooler and a remap. but heres a picture of my last car so ill let you guess how long it will stay standard

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle as you can see my first car didnt stay standard and i doubt this one will

Attachments

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
haha, already got the credit card
and i still live at home so living expenses are low. at the minute all im planning is downpipe sports cat, intercooler and a remap. but heres a picture of my last car so ill let you guess how long it will stay standard

View attachment 93630 as you can see my first car didnt stay standard and i doubt this one will
Enjoy the ST, but please don't do that to it

I waited about 9 months before getting a remap, it was just as I was starting to get used to it. Nothing compares to driving the car for the first time after a remap, you'll be forever chasing that feeling again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts