Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought myself an '07' panther black ST2, 3dr, 19k on the clock. Good condition for £12490 - good deal? Not so good deal? Has owners club stickers on the windows so just wondered if anyone still active on here was possibly a previous owner. Also has the white fading side stripes on the sides. Grey/black recaro's. MM07 *** believe it was at one time in merseyside, although benfield harrogate brought it accross from the leeds dealership for me to test drive.

All signed up, deposit payed, finance was approved but unfortunately needed both parts to my driving licence to complete the finance and have somehow managed to lose my counterpart. Anyway, application has been sent off so checking the mailbox eagerly each morning for it to arrive. As soon as it does they just need 24hours notice then i'll be happily driving in my new ST. To say i'm looking forward to it is an understatement!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.