Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys just keeping everyone up to date with a new product release, powerflex have now introduced a version of their torque link bush for the earlier type Focus ST's with the earlier type mount.

With the Focus ST being a red hot favourite with enthusists and therefore tuners we have had a lot of demand to reduce the engine movement due to torque reaction.
With the addition of the PFF19-1222 and PFF19-1221 Powerflex have achieved this but without the harshness and noise associated with stiff engine mounts.

By using a carefullly selected material to fill the voids in the complex mount we reduce the torque reaction of the engine without affecting the stock parts ability to avoid transmitting vibration and noise.
The best of both worlds.

Comes with both purple and yellow bush seen in pictures and inserts to the original mount to strengthen accordingly.

Both of these parts can be fitted in less than 30 minutes and are a great addition to this amazing car.

Price £43.09 inc vat

·
Registered
178 Posts
Great news Lee
I happened to have a facelift mount on my car as I had it replaced under warranty but this will save pre-facelift owners a lot of hassle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts