Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

thought it would be best to introduce myself!

Picked up my ST3 on friday, performance blue, black leather etc. standard for the moment apart from i have had the wheels sprayed gloss black. Ill get some pics up soon. Had a civic type r before this, so im still adjusting to having some power lower down the rev range! nice to hear a turbo spinning tho

Im based down in surrey, and am definitely planning to hit some meets over the coming year.

Only issue i have atm, that i didnt notice when i bought the car, the inside of the headlights are misted up. Any comments on that? would be appreciated. i have a full warranty on the car, so i think ill push for them to be replaced/fixed.

Thanks guys, im looking forward to being a member of a seemingly very active and friendly club!

Chris.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. yeah ill get some pics up, black wheels on the blue as recieved mixed reviews so far! i like my cars to be a little different and stand out tho. i was also going for the menacing kind of look, so i think it does look pretty mean!

i think i will push for the headlights to be replaced. seems like i might as well seeing as it is under warranty. and its one of those little things that doesnt make a vast difference, but it is a bit annoying.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
to the Club Chris. I too moved from a Type R into the ST and as you say it does take abit of getting used to. I always found the Type R hard work as you are always going through the gears but with the ST you can go just as fast in one gear with all the grunt it has.

Hope to see you at a meet or two as i'm over in Hampshire

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
QUOTE(ChrisJ @ 31 Jan 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Everyone!

thought it would be best to introduce myself!

Chris.

Hello Chris and
to the club

QUOTE(mitch74 @ 31 Jan 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi everybody, just got my membership to STOC
. got a st3 5door performance blue on a 58 plate. look forward to hearing from other members

Hello Mitch and
to the club

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.