Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, looking for best deals on mk4 ,used Drive the deal in past many times, whats gone wrong no fiesta/ focus deals. Any info on dealers/deals would be welcome. Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Carwow ? About 10% discount. Like most hot hatches and higher end cars the prices have gone up and the discounts reduced apart from some expensive older versions where good discounts are still available. The manufacturers get hit financially for making these cars now so I guess make only what is required and don't need to sell them cheap anymore. The likes of M3's etc have gone up a lot £10-£15k. The cheapest I can find my car for is over £2k more than I paid 7 months ago. And for the first time it actually went up in value last month.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, looking for best deals on mk4 ,used Drive the deal in past many times, whats gone wrong no fiesta/ focus deals. Any info on dealers/deals would be welcome. Thanks Steve.
DriveTheDeal only had two Ford dealers on their books (I've used them both over the years) and one of them went belly up, I'm guessing the other no longer wanted to play the heavy discount game.....

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
Part of the problem could be availability at the moment.

Due to all the raw material shortages the Focus plant at Cologne has been shut until recently and no Focus cars have been built.

I ordered my new ST Focus on Dec 6th last year and I have not had any updates yet as to when I will get it.

I suspect now that the earliest build date will be July so delivery September / October if I'm lucky.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Wow that's bad luck :( I ordered mine last November, on the 23rd, and had the car delivered on March 10th. They said May at one point, and ended up with a car being delivered almost 2 months earlier so can't complain. It was a custom factory order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts