Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Traded my vectra 2.2 in for an ST-2 with 13k on the clock. Got a really good deal that I just couldn't say no to. Picking it up on Wednesday, can't wait! Already got mountune stage 1 and maybe some eibachs planned for it. Heard if I got through greenlight it doesn't effect my premium?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Welcome to the club matey,

what do you mean by not affecting the premium, performance mods will always affect premiums as you are a higher risk by increasing the performance of your vehicle. If they dont up premiums mid-term when you add a performance package then that is

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the club matey,

what do you mean by not affecting the premium, performance mods will always affect premiums as you are a higher risk by increasing the performance of your vehicle. If they dont up premiums mid-term when you add a performance package then that is
I saw on the mountune website that their performance upgrades are free on greenlight policy? You can see the ad on the right hand side of this page...

http://www.mountuneperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=139&Itemid=71

...Not sure if people had done this or not?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I saw on the mountune website that their performance upgrades are free on greenlight policy? You can see the ad on the right hand side of this page...

http://www.mountunep...d=139&Itemid=71

...Not sure if people had done this or not?
Wow that is a very good offer, certainly helps towards the cost of the upgrade, suppose the question now then is how much is the greenlight policy for you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm nearly 22, 3 points and one accident where I wasn't at fault and greenlight came back with 1k which I thought was pretty reasonable. Going to ring them up in 2 weeks once I've turned 22 and see what they can do. In the meantime I'm going to stick it on my existing policy. If I do go with them I will definitely get the mountune. Actually can't wait to pick it up now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts