Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I've just recently acquired my first ST - 5 door in black with 275bhp upgrade - awesome car! I would like to get the Eibach lowering springs fitted. Can anyone advise the pros and cons of this and can anyone reccommend a good place to have them fitted. I live in the South East (North Kent)
Thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
to the forum!!!!

Eibachs are a very popular mod. The pros are better handling in the corners, not much difference in the ride comfort and the improved look of the car. As for cons, I can't think of any!!!

If you are free tomorrow night, then the monthly Run of Cover meet is on and you can put some faces to names and have a look at the difference it makes to the

Run For Cover

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
lousol and hope you are enjoying your new car.

There is quite a bit of info on the Eibachs Here , you do have to be a Owner member to view it but it's well worth the tenner

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
matey, looking at getting the Eibachs myself soon, I've not heard one bad thing about them. Possibly one of the 'cheaper' most effective mods you can do...apparently! Enjoy the

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
The Eibachs are a great mod, lots of pro's not many con's, Maybe the only con being a slight firming up of the ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts