Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,
don't own an ST but looking to get one, joined to get some reference and advice. currently own a bmw 330ci convertible and from the south coast.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hi! Don't wait- I used to have a 325 coupe..... ST is soo much more fun. Best decision I made. Another good one is to become a full.member it gives you access to loads of info and the discounts you get will more than make up.for the £10 membership fee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i was confused about the whole st 1 st 2 st 3 thing but thanks to Geoff i now understand. so I've decided i want an st2, i don't need the heated electric seats etc, they just slow it down. my bmw has heated leather seats and all gizmos and gadgets but with a 3ltr lump it is a gas guzzler with no go. my mk4 golf turbo was quicker! but anyway long story short i miss my track days so I want a track toy that i can drive to work everyday, i'll be happy with around 300bhp and a few handling mods. i've been watching auto trader and pistonheads and decided that around the £6000 mark is what i should be spending on a 06-07 st2?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think 6k should get you a nice one, might have slightly higher mileage. I'm looking @ spending 7k for an st3 and they seem to be sitting around 50k at that milage. I would have thought the BMW would have been a hoot to drive, RWD around a track.. nomnom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ha ha yeah its a quick car but it just feels a bit lazy, the suspensions firm but being a vert theres too much flex in the body etc. sounds great though

1 - 10 of 10 Posts