Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just a note to say hello as I've just joined the site, I live in the Derbyshire area & this is my 2nd ST. It's been a while inbetween ST's but I'm enjoying the experience.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I remember, I have had a ticket for 40 years, not bad for a 46 yr old, I sat with my grandad on the front row of the Ley stand under the tv camera's, those were the days, sadly he passed away around 3 years ago, we were still going together up until he was 92, when we were sorting things out we found his semi final, both editions of the final & the ticket stub for the 1946 FA cup final, he always said "we dindn't keep things like that in those days" now I know he was fibbing, can't say as i blame him though lol

Hi Dan & dave, thanks for the welcome

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I remember, I have had a ticket for 40 years, not bad for a 46 yr old, I sat with my grandad on the front row of the Ley stand under the tv camera's, those were the days, sadly he passed away around 3 years ago, we were still going together up until he was 92, when we were sorting things out we found his semi final, both editions of the final & the ticket stub for the 1946 FA cup final, he always said "we dindn't keep things like that in those days" now I know he was fibbing, can't say as i blame him though lol

Hi Dan & dave, thanks for the welcome
92 !
...Im suprised I've lived to 38 being a Derby fan !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have to agree, its not very often you have any finger nails left at the end of a season !! all good fun though, really enjoy going.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts