Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone im tj, 19.
got my focus st-3 last month in white, got carbon fiber front grills, fog surounds and rear defuser and been mapped

i really love it, what yous think ?
side

back

carbon grills

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hello and
to the club

davecassidy1 has these carbon grilles they look very good in the flesh

Very nice
you have there,I do like a frozen white ST3

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,494 Posts
to the mad house your one lucky boy (another mackem) were being over run

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
glad to see the carbon going down well, i was thinking about tiniting windows and wind deflectors then if i somehow stumble across some money anthricite coating alloys and painting calipers.. maybe white? or would it all be abit much?

i bought it off tony who runs puma speed and he had a rediculas amount of bhp on it but before i got it he took every back to standard excpet the remap

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
QUOTE(tjsafc @ 4 Jan 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i bought it off tony who runs puma speed and he had a rediculas amount of bhp on it but before i got it he took every back to standard excpet the remap

bit nasty of him wasnt it? lol spiteful!!!

dont do the white calipers they will be a biatch to clean.
the other mods sound good though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome, nice motor, altho a mackem still good to see more from the north east..... mind dont know how you manage at 19 i struggled at 21 lol!

Rich

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(gray @ 4 Jan 2010, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>bit nasty of him wasnt it? lol spiteful!!!

dont do the white calipers they will be a biatch to clean.
the other mods sound good though.

That depends! I have white calipers and if you do lots of coats of petrol resistant lacquer after painting the jet wash gets them gleaming again. However at this time of year they do get dirty immediately!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks everyone

what yous think of window tinits and wind deflectors? and does anyone know estemated prices?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts