Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
got my new mats today and was wondering what peoples opinions are of them as not too sure myself now !
all opinions welcome guys/girls .
sorry about picture quality as taken on my phone which can be temperamental to say the least !
dont know what the white spots are when photos enlarged .
was a bit dissapointed with the quality ot the mats to be honest as they came from torquesteer and was told there quality but mate got what apears to be the same quality from e bay for £22:00 includeing delivery ,any one else got these mats?/if so what do you recon of the "quality" ??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
i purchased the mats from torquesteer then got the patches from e bay as you just cant get hold of ST mats anywhere and the ones on e bay with ST on arnt very good at all ,mate had a set and sent them back for his money back as the fit was terible .
thanks for comments so far badges can be moved /removed as still not stiched on just put in place for me to see how they look .
am also haveing focusSToc.com patches made up to see how they look just waiting for the guy to send me the set to see how they look ,will keep you posted .

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
QUOTE(thestumper @ 3 Dec 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You cant as far as I know but there are some for sale on Ebay Nick. eBay Click

Cheers for the link mate, they look smart if a bit pricey!

QUOTE(glennboysst3 @ 3 Dec 2009, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i purchased the mats from torquesteer then got the patches from e bay as you just cant get hold of ST mats anywhere and the ones on e bay with ST on arnt very good at all ,mate had a set and sent them back for his money back as the fit was terible .
thanks for comments so far badges can be moved /removed as still not stiched on just put in place for me to see how they look .
am also haveing focusSToc.com patches made up to see how they look just waiting for the guy to send me the set to see how they look ,will keep you posted .

Makes sense now

You could always buy a set of genuine Ford mats (good quality) and then get them sewn? If you were worried about the quality of the torquesteer ones..

Should look good but imo I would remove the oil and red bull logos!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think ford made some kind of fuss about the
logo being used ie copyright etc etc .
i tryd for ages to get some decent mats and found NOT one company willing to put the logo on !
in the end i got torquesteer ones ,got some logos from e bay ie
and had them sewn on to the mats .
i only used the
logo and the ford oval badge but i was pleased with how they look .
try torquesteer for the mats and if you want the
logo youl have to do what i done .
there are a set on e bay with the logo but my mate had a set and sent them back as they was quite poor quality and very expensive .
hope this helps you mate .

·
Registered
314 Posts
I agree with few others, just the FORD and ST badges.

Although why not lay the badges on the base. FORD on one side of the fixing clip and ST on the other side then the focusSToc.com down the side? Think that would look quite good IMO

1 - 20 of 24 Posts