Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
The foglight surrounds look so much better sprayed panther black on a black car. Just fitted mine back on after spraying them this weekend

·
Registered
261 Posts
Very nice! Its exactly what I want to do! Although I am thinking of havin the silver surround painted red. Anyone got a pic? And East Halton - is that near Immingham? And may I ask how much it cost and where this Rik is??? If the price is right I would love his help - he done a fantastic job. It looks awesome!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Funnily enough I did mine last weekend aswell. Its so necessary on the Black
's . Thinking about it would like to see a Perf Blue with Perf Blue surrounds? wonder if the result would be the same. I would reckon so.

Got to say though boys those cars really do look clean! Especially yours Martin.

Black is such a
of a colour to get clean. I've only had my
a few months and havn't got near the best cleaning process by a long shot.

The previous owner was clearly a bit of a Plank as the paint work is absolutley swirled to
on mine.

Will be seeing you both on the weekend so will have to pickup some tips and recomended products. I've been thinking that a good electric polish maybe enough to get rid of the majority of the swirling but I've not had the balls to layout the cash to try it.

Would be fairly disapointing if it came out the same as traditional 'Elbow Grease'.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts