Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just bought an 07 plate, performance blue, ST3, 3 door.
Searched for a long time for the right next car. One week i was in looking at E46 M3s, the next i was in the new Clio 200 Cup. Just didn't know what i wanted. Needed to be subtle for work, fast, track day friendly, used every day, comfy with aircon. Plans to sample europes best roads/tracks made that criteria essential.

Im really happy with it. Had a nosey round the forum and it looks like a great community. Looking forward to settling in.

I'll spare you any pics, i'm sure you're well versed on what a blue ST looks like

HELLO

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hello and
to the club

It is always good to see another Scottish member

You should join up as an Owner member it is only £10 and well worth it in my opinion...then you can access the whole forum and take advantage of all the sponsors discounts etc

Feel free to drop me a PM if there is anything I can help you with

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Will get myself some owners membership in the coming days.

Pleased with it, as it's exactly what i'd spec from new. Pick it up wednesday/thursday

A weeks free insurance and 2 years warranty give me a nice chance to shop around for insurance also, which is nice. Having a look at some of the members insurance benefits as i type. Any recommendations?

I'm liking the tuning potential also, should i get bored (which i may do
) - it will come in nicely. Again, any recommendations?

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Hiya and
to the
club

You'll find loads of information about the various tuning items available on the forum. As for insurance, I got a great deal with Sky Insurance, but I can only remember good things written about all of the insurance companies who sponsor the site

1 - 20 of 30 Posts