Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking at getting er indoors a new ecoboost 100ps, anyone got one.? Recommend them? Bit worried it may be underpowered. She's only moving up from a c1 vtr so shouldn't be that slow?? Got what seems a good deal on it, 1500 down, 24 x £159 and then final 7600 payment( privilege voucher) . Must admit am tempted but dealer didn't have a 100 ps demo to test drive. The 125 ps is only £500 more tho so may get that instead

·
Registered
988 Posts
I can only comment on the 125ps, it's epic! Test drove one when they were first released and was very impressed, felt twice as quick as my 1.6 I was driving at the time

41mpg the whole time and I did boot it a couple too many times

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,605 Posts
I used to own a 1.6 Mk1 Focus and that only had 100hp so this one sounds interesting.
Only thing I'd be uncertain about is the longevity and reliability of a highly stressed small engine.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I can only comment on the 125ps, it's epic! Test drove one when they were first released and was very impressed, felt twice as quick as my 1.6 I was driving at the time

41mpg the whole time and I did boot it a couple too many times
Private road i hope tut tut....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Father in law has the 125 model and loves it .. says its quick and it even makes a decent noise
Trying to convince my wife to get one next

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got back from dealers, finally chose the 125 over the 100 ps. We've just gotta wait til 1st march now. The ST s just got a little sister

1 - 10 of 10 Posts