Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received delivery of the new dreamscience badges. They look mega, Not sure the difference between these ones and the older style, Am still impressed though. Just need to buy the dreamscience remap to go with it. (Xmas present to self)...

Sorry about the dodgy pioc, my digy cam is a wind up chapper...

Font Automotive wheel system Auto part Automotive exterior Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
QUOTE(goonturbo @ 1 Dec 2009, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just received delivery of the new dreamscience badges. They look mega, Not sure the difference between these ones and the older style, Am still impressed though. Just need to buy the dreamscience remap to go with it. (Xmas present to self)...

They look cool.... might have to pick one up when im up there on tuesday have my induction kit etc fitted

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a post on here somewhere about the badges being redesigned and being made by a new company, thats why they were out of stock for so long, I have never seen the "OLD" badges so they may very well be the same and then again maybe there not.

If i get one with the handset too then thats one i can put on my toolbox.

·
Dreamscience Flash
2,447 Posts
Hi Guys

It seems all the dreamscience badges sent on Thursday ONLY last week were short 8p in postage, Royal Mail has added £1 to this as they do making it £1.08. We sent 9 sets out on Thursday and most of these were affected, we have offered the £1.08 back or a favourable discount off a future DS product. Sorry for the misshap, we now know the correct postage amount.

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Dreamscience Flash @ 2 Dec 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Guys

It seems all the dreamscience badges sent on Thursday ONLY last week were short 8p in postage, Royal Mail has added £1 to this as they do making it £1.08. We sent 9 sets out on Thursday and most of these were affected, we have offered the £1.08 back or a favourable discount off a future DS product. Sorry for the misshap, we now know the correct postage amount.

[email protected]

I'm not bothered about a refund, its just a bit embarrasing being asked for £1.08. Badges are great by the way. Just a bit of advice needed on mounting one on the front grill. I think the grill honeycomb is bigger on a facelift so theres alot less surface contact. Any ideas?? Would superglue work if i stripped the foam pad of the badge?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.