Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well i couldn't hold out till tomorrow to show them off, any comments welcome good, bad not bother'd i love it. Not quite finished yet but only small decals to go on now which are on the back and changing the sun strip. All this was done at code:red ( Profile automotive ). So a big thanks to the team there.

Just phone Gary at code red im sure he would do anyones car, i think these would look good in differant colours aswell like anthracite and black on a white car ;-)

car_1.jpg

car_2.jpg

car_3.jpg

car_4.jpg

car_5.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
knew you'd cave!!

i actualy like this!! - subaru/monster drinks colour etc

any from back ??

nice work pal, i always thought PB needed brighter colours to lift them.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Wow
Certainly gets your attention !

Thats gonna turn some heads during show season next year

Its starting to grow on me, fair play to you mate

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
like the back half but from the massive pro tuned on the door forward looks a bit poop im afraid , your car though matey and its very different

·
Registered
280 Posts
[quote name='nigst' date='7 Nov 2009, 04:37 PM' post='609907']
Well i couldn't hold out till tomorrow to show them off, any comments welcome good, bad not bother'd i love it. Not quite finished yet but only small decals to go on now which are on the back and changing the sun strip. All this was done at code:red ( Profile automotive ). So a big thanks to the team there.

Just phone Gary at code red im sure he would do anyones car, i think these would look good in differant colours aswell like anthracite and black on a white car ;-)

Mate that is mint, i am looking at similar designs on a Panther Black with more of a WRC theme, whats the ball parks cost so i know when i can afford it.. dont want to ask Gaz yet co's he will talk me into it without saying a word , if you know what i mean.

cheer

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(nigst @ 7 Nov 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mate that is mint, i am looking at similar designs on a Panther Black with more of a WRC theme, whats the ball parks cost so i know when i can afford it.. dont want to ask Gaz yet co's he will talk me into it without saying a word , if you know what i mean.

cheer

In all honesty i would just phone gary. As they may be things you would like to change. Also not sure if he will be doing it as a package, i think he wants to see the response on these first
. Plus you know you want them

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Nige,

I did tell you i wasn't sure about the green on the blue when it was in the planning stage.

However, i have to admit the green does look good. Much better than the computer image.

Still not sure about the large Profile logo though. But overall it's a

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Allan @ 7 Nov 2009, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nige,

I did tell you i wasn't sure about the green on the blue when it was in the planning stage.

However, i have to admit the green does look good. Much better than the computer image.

Still not sure about the large Profile logo though. But overall it's a

the pro logo is bigger than expected but hey i can live with it for a while. it could even change after a while, if i find anything to replace it that is

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
top man for having the balls to do it, and do you know what, i think you have pulled it off
looks like it should be lined up in the WRC in them colours

1 - 20 of 68 Posts