Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
After months and months of trying to figure out something Unique to do to the ST..

This arrived in the Post this morning after eagerly waiting a week.. and was like a Kid at Xmas..

Product Rectangle Floor Grille Material property

Went about removing the old grille and locking mechanism back to the locking catch.. (sorry no pic's of that bit, i cut my hand
)

Then fitted the New Grille..

Car Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Wheel

The bonnet now opens with a custom tool that fits through the grille allowing the catch to be released..

Like or No Like? Thoughts?

Attachments

· Registered
858 Posts
Looks great that, something I've been thinking about doing for a while. I hve been thinking about making a key for the bonnet loch or trying to source a replacement latch that has a handle I can retrofit inside the car. Have you got any pictures of your bonnet latch tool?

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was made specially by East Coast Customs, they are a European Performance Parts Manufacturer, i had them do some work for me when i had my Type R EP3, and contacted the owner after searching high and low for someone in the UK with no luck, it cost me around £110 + Shipping (€130 + Shipping)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.