Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,
Thought i would wait till i was a fully paid up member before saying hello! Im sure this site will give me even more inspiration of what to do with my car! Only thing is where shall i start?? Is there many cornish on here!! Think ive spotted 1 or 2!!!
Looking forward to many hours of browsing to look at everyones elses cars!!!
-2 Performance blue 06!!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Welcome, you'll certainly find insiration on here (not mention that it'll also cost you a small fortune in new shiny kit for the car!)

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Hiya and
to the
club

Be sure to check out the South West forum for details of meets in your area, there is a great meet planned in February in Taunton

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Hi and
along to the forum fella . You will find plenty of reading here

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will check for south west meets be good to meet fellow enthusiasts!! and as the fact for a small fortune not bothered about that work to much to spend it on anything else!! lol

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 14 Jan 2010, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hiya and welcome to the Club
Whereabouts in Cornwall are you? I used to live in Redruth.

Id like to say somewhere really nice but im in St Austell(Awfull) Redruth nice to see someone made it out alive!!! haha

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Welcome fella, there is so much choice in moding
's and it gets adictive, just spent another small fortune on mine today!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
to the club.

There are so many great cars on here to give you modding inspiration!! You had better prepare your credit card for a good spanking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts