Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i would pop in and say hi

Picked up my 56 plate, 9k mile ST3 on Saturday. Travelled from sunny Sarfend to East Bourne to pick her up, but my god it was worth it.

Gave her a clean yesterday. Found a few little niggles that i need to sort out, but nothing that a good bit of clay and elbow grease won't fix!!! Here's a couple of pics:

and my Fav:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 1 Feb 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the forum - hopefully see you at some of the Southend meets (do you like chicken?
).

Cheers mate. When are the Southend meets?

QUOTE(honkydonky @ 1 Feb 2010, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't I know you from somewhere

don't know. do you? You're not one of those strange internet stalkers are you

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
to the club mate, always good to add more jaffas to the ranks!

QUOTE(LawwaST @ 1 Feb 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the forum - hopefully see you at some of the Southend meets (do you like chicken?
).

Hopefully you do enjoy the odd bit of flame grilled hen, but you'll have to get your order in quick with the Sarfend bunch or you'll be left with just lettuce and coleslaw

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE(D.J @ 1 Feb 2010, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers mate. When are the Southend meets?

Just keep an eye out for meets with the words 'Nandos' or 'curry' in them!!! Your regional rep is called Storm. Nice chap (or so I'm told
)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I've realised I can't actually see the pics of your car on the work pc and somewhere along the line assumed it was an Electric Orange one! If it's not then I probably look a bit of a
now

Hopefully see you at the next meet!

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 1 Feb 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've realised I can't actually see the pics of your car on the work pc and somewhere along the line assumed it was an Electric Orange one! If it's not then I probably look a bit of a
now

Could it be because the thread is entitled 'new asbo owner'? You do make me laugh!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 1 Feb 2010, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've realised I can't actually see the pics of your car on the work pc and somewhere along the line assumed it was an Electric Orange one! If it's not then I probably look a bit of a
now

QUOTE(LawwaST @ 1 Feb 2010, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could it be because the thread is entitled 'new asbo owner'? You do make me laugh!!

I think the title did give it away a bit

Forgot to mention, i am interested in getting either a Dreamscience, Code Red or Blue Fin for it. I will have a proper look through the technical sections when i get a mo, but is there a preferred choice amongst you?

·
Registered
773 Posts
DS is very popular as is Code:Red and Mountune but there are certainly a fair share of Bluefin knocking about too. A lot of it is personal preference to be honest.

Mountune has the advantage of being Ford Approved so doesn't affect your warranty and DS is good because you can change the map in a few minutes using the handset and as many times as you like. Code:Red provides a good increase in BHP.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 1 Feb 2010, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>DS is very popular as is Code:Red and Mountune but there are certainly a fair share of Bluefin knocking about too. A lot of it is personal preference to be honest.

Mountune has the advantage of being Ford Approved so doesn't affect your warranty and DS is good because you can change the map in a few minutes using the handset and as many times as you like. Code:Red provides a good increase in BHP.

Cheers.

Just popped over to the regional forum, i see what you mean about Chicken, there was quite a few references to popular chicken restaurants!!!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
QUOTE(LawwaST @ 1 Feb 2010, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could it be because the thread is entitled 'new asbo owner'? You do make me laugh!!

Ahhh yes! Just noticed that myself, knew I got it from somewhere! It would appear a certain village is missing it's idiot...I'm such a clown sometimes!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 1 Feb 2010, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ahhh yes! Just noticed that myself, knew I got it from somewhere! It would appear a certain village is missing it's idiot...I'm such a clown sometimes!!

Acceptance is the first step Martin...well done

1 - 20 of 31 Posts