Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
Hello All

Scott & Jim are working on Major network updates to improve everyone's browsing experience on the network, I am currently undergoing a bit of a career change at work, Amanda is working hard to lay the groundwork for all our shows this season & the club staff are all busy catching up with some spring cleaning. With the addition of Richard stepping over to steer the ship over on focusrsoc.com, this has meant there's naturally a gap appeared in the Admin team for someone new to step in.

I'd like to welcome Allan onto the Admin Team for focusstoc.com. Like myself, Allan has been with the club since 2006 and is a very well known member. Most recently Allan has been doing an sterling job on the staff team, and I hope he will enjoy his new role as Admin

All that leaves me to say is welcome to the 'next level' Allan and I hope everyone will join in with me in wishing Allan all the best in his new role working alongside myself as Admin for Focusstoc.com

Thank you very much for all your hard work!!!

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
I expect you all to be very gentle with me.

Allan

PS If any strange things happen to your accounts it will most probably me hitting the wrong buttons

1 - 20 of 31 Posts