Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading some of the posts about the MY2010 ST and thought I would mention it to my dealer as car is on order and due early December.

Only now does he tell me the car is 2010.25 and will have black wheels

Not sure about black but the car is Electric White so might look ok afterall, however I have paid for Privacy Glass but this is no longer an option - so do I get this as standard, in which case I just save some cash, or wont I get privacy glass? (in which case I still save some cash but will have to get it done elsewhere)

·
1,599 Posts
My understanding was that the latest ST is going to come with privacy glass as standard, like the RS. If they've charged you for it you should ask for your money back. There's a post on the 2010 ST, i'll go hunting.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(rickylee @ 27 Nov 2009, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My understanding was that the latest ST is going to come with privacy glass as standard, like the RS. If they've charged you for it you should ask for your money back. There's a post on the 2010 ST, i'll go hunting.

Just found it, looks like glass is standard on ST3 only

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well this will get interesting as thinking back I never speced anything on the car since I was told it was commisioned already and could not change anything.. thats the reason it is Electric White and has the USB/Bluetooth/6CD Changer along with Privacy Glass...mmmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts