Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
1,599 Posts
I've been pretty busy over the last month or so working on some cosmetic tweaks and I've just finished my last one. I've been waiting for them all to be done and was going to clean her up good and proper...but it's too cold. So here's some snaps of how it all progressed!

First up was a new Focus badge in white:

Then I paid a visit to Dave at DMB who sorted me out with some new stripes.:

Then I got myself a set of LED sidelights:

Next up was my wheels as they were in need of some TLC, so I got them refurbed:

Only problem was two were cracked and needed replacing so I had to drive round looking like this until Compomotive had built me a new set:

In the mean time I decided to paint my fog surround trim in white to tie in with the other white bits:

Then some little toe rag stole my washer covers and broke the jets:

But I managed to get them fixed...

...and picked up some new tail pipes whilst i was at it!

·
1,599 Posts
and today I finished wrapping my centre console in carbon effect vinyl:

and whilst I was there I re-routed my ipod cable through to the ashtray:

I still want to wrap my door pillars in the same stuff but that's going to wait a bit yet!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I like what youv'e done
and those tail pipes look much better
love the carbon look centre console aswel great job
you dont wanna do mine do ya

·
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(GHST @ 30 Dec 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>love the carbon look centre console aswel great job
you dont wanna do mine do ya

Not a chance! It took two attempts to get it right, I had to wait for my fingers to heal from the first attempt before I could redo it!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
QUOTE(rickylee @ 30 Dec 2009, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not a chance! It took two attempts to get it right, I had to wait for my fingers to heal from the first attempt before I could redo it!

It's a tricky job then

·
Registered
658 Posts
Blimey Rich,u have been busy.
Car looks great mate,loving the new stripes & the new pipes go much better with the rear stoffler.
Good job

·
1,599 Posts
QUOTE(stevie g @ 30 Dec 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Blimey Rich,u have been busy.
Car looks great mate,loving the new stripes & the new pipes go much better with the rear stoffler.
Good job

Many thanks for all the positive comments, yeah the old one's were just a bit too small, these ones fill the gap a lot better, plus I prefer the slash cut to the straight end.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts