Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone know how long it should take for a car that's currently at VHC would then take to arrive at the dealers?

I know its the holidays, just wondered on a usual time scale

Thanks

Dal

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
Depends if it's local or not. If your dealer is local to the VHC then they won't send it out on a transporter especially, they tend to wait for drivers to come back from their first deliveries and go out on a second one. I only know that because I asked the same question myself. Having said that mine only took a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends if it's local or not. If your dealer is local to the VHC then they won't send it out on a transporter especially, they tend to wait for drivers to come back from their first deliveries and go out on a second one. I only know that because I asked the same question myself. Having said that mine only took a couple of days.
thanks for the reply, thought as much - will have to see what happens towards the end of the week

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to Ian for updates all week.

Have been sent a few pictures today fom the dealer and it looks awesome.

Roll on next Saturday for pickup

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hope the next week goes by quickly for you mate....have a feeling that it won't though!
Looking forward to seeding some photos of your new ST on here soon!

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I had to wait a week and a half to pick mine up after it had reached the dealer, that was almost 12 weeks after ordering it. It seems like an age, but it'll come soon enough fella

·
Registered
257 Posts
I must of been really lucky only had to wait 3 day after it arrived at the dealers. Will seem like age but will worth the wait. Enjoy wen u get it and I does look good mate

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I only had to wait that long as I live 300 miles from the dealer I ordered it from, so had to wait until I could get down there. Could have had it a week earlier otherwise.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We are due lots of snow tomorrow arvo so of that's the case, it can stay at the dealers another week. Not taking a chance as its 300mile/ 4-5 hour round trip.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts