Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the ST is now 4 years old now because it is on a 2006 reg even though its not 4 years old until april
I considered changing but have decided to keep the ST . I have loved my time with the ST and will keep it until January 2011
This is mainly due to the trade in value . The car was worth 40000 euro when i bought it and i was offered 10000-12000 for it and there is no
way it is going for that i love it to much. It only has 22000 on the clock and is still like brand new inside and out so ill be here for a while yet haha

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(bluestdublin @ 3 Jan 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well the ST is now 4 years old now because it is on a 2006 reg even though its not 4 years old until april
I considered changing but have decided to keep the ST . I have loved my time with the ST and will keep it until January 2011
This is mainly due to the trade in value . The car was worth 40000 euro when i bought it and i was offered 10000-12000 for it and there is no
way it is going for that i love it to much. It only has 22000 on the clock and is still like brand new inside and out so ill be here for a while yet haha

Looks factory fresh still! Youve done well to stay immune to the "mod" bug
When you do trade it in, somebody will be getting a very clean example of an
I intend to keep mine for another 3-4yrs and as i do less than 3k miles a yr
it will be a minted low mileage one too

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks
Yeah the car is like brand new
I ve managed not to do any tuning but my 15 year old wants me to start lol after looking at some of the ST's on this

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Nice example mate

Mine's 2 1/2 years old and I can see me keeping it for a good few years yet!

Chris

·
Registered
379 Posts
no xenons or heated front screen!

does look a minter though. Mines 4 years old this year - wouldnt mind chopping it in for a facelift to be honest. but my sensible side it shouting diesel

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(Glenster @ 3 Jan 2010, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no xenons or heated front screen!

does look a minter though. Mines 4 years old this year - wouldnt mind chopping it in for a facelift to be honest. but my sensible side it shouting diesel

or ESP?
That heated screen button is a godsend when you have no de-icer!

my sensible side( the missus) owns a diesel lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
QUOTE(np247921 @ 3 Jan 2010, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>or ESP?
That heated screen button is a godsend when you have no de-icer!

my sensible side( the missus) owns a diesel lol

well spotted, i forgot that!

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Your
looks mint. She's a real credit to you.

I've no intention of selling mine for years either. Other than a Focus
there is nothing I'd consider swapping her for.
I do tend to keep my cars for years though. I had my
1600i for 19 years!! And I've had my
2000 16v since '98.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In Ireland we only got the ST no ST 2 or ST 3 and we didnt have many option only leather and sat nav none of which i wanted and the car was around 40000 to start then leather was nearly 2000 then by the time you add all the extras it wasnt worth it but i still love it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts