Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
hi folks,i had a system made a few months ago and promised a video its a 3" system i had made up with de-cat and no back box, there is just a little inline resonator to remove some of the vibration from the car lol its sounds alot more lively and loud in person but here is a clip for anyone who is interested. the car was also warm lol

- stand still

- driving (with backfires lol)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(weSTie @ 11 Feb 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>very nice mate nice sticker on the back didnt get it from dmb by any chance
evo sounds emenceyeh dmb badge mate, extra 20bhp hahaQUOTE(stevie b asbo @ 11 Feb 2010, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Both sound
evil matey
thanks, i know which of the two puts the power down better lol the evo is some machine on the corners

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(MatST-3 @ 11 Feb 2010, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sounds sweet m8y
where did u get the boot sticker from? d'oh question answered

how much was it m8 and can u order online?

10 quid for the two and just google dmb graphics lad

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
hi mate did you get the focus st turbo decal from dmb or were you refering to your gel badges?
car sounds great by the way.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(stingy @ 11 Feb 2010, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi mate did you get the focus st turbo decal from dmb or were you refering to your gel badges?
car sounds great by the way.

i ment the gel badges, the st turbo decal was made by a small sign writing company

1 - 17 of 17 Posts