Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - just thought i would show off my newly polished car (in works time
) with my windows tinted and debadged boot. Just need to know where to get smoked rear lights - any help? Also - would really love to know what red faded to black ST side stripes will look?

IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
12,119 Posts
You can get the tinted rear lights from Puma Build

Ive just had a quick look on their site and cant see them but they still sell them on an exchange basis!

Give them a bell

Puma Build

·
Registered
976 Posts
Very nice

Chris: do pumabuild do exchange on all tail lights, i.e pre facelift to new LED lights, or is it just for like for like?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks - will browse their site now. Only prob is i spent up for now but have a lot of other ideas up my sleeve!
Oh - how the hell do u get the bottom bit on your posts? Im going to hav a go now to try but would like help.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Pumabuild are currently smoking my standard lights so i'll post some pics when I get the car back (hopefully tomorrow). Interested to see what they'll look like.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks - so would i. How much did it cost and will they do indicator lights? I cant find any where near Hull to get smoked lights and was thinking of going there but if it takes over a day then im stumped.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Timms and Buzz - Buzz - get it done as it is well worth it. And can any of you (or any1 else) tell me how you get the bottom bits of your posts? I would like one!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts