Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Hi All,

Not really done a tread before but though I would give it a go.

Had my ST for almost a year now and within that time all I really done to it was a Stage 1 remap / CAIS / Decat and a Quickshift Kit.

Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Automotive tire Musical instrument Automotive design

Musical instrument Jewellery Nickel Metal Wood

Automotive tire Drinkware Automotive lighting Camera lens Automotive exhaust

Tin Beverage can Bicycle tire Aluminum can Bicycle wheel

Bicycle part Material property Gas Flooring Carmine

Hand tool Wood Tool Stonemason's hammer Gas

All put together - here is the finished product.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive fuel system

Done a few bits n bobs here and there such as painted the Calipers Yellow
Pictures to follow.

The decat pipe also came with an o2 sensor to stop the engine management light coming on!

Obv can't see the uprated recirc valve but its in there lol and will see if its possible to get some pics to.

On Wednesday it's going away to get the RS Clutch / Fly wheel etc fitted and also the Quaife LSD

Si-Tech up at Fife is doing the work.

Managed to source the Quaife LSD and RS Clutch separately:

LSD: http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=400442038512
RS Clutch : http://www.sitechrac...Standard-clutch

So has anyone else had these mods done and if so what am I going to expect?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wee Update.

The ST has been picked up and is now on route to SiTech for the RS Clutch and Quaife LSD

Wheel Tire Car Sky Land vehicle

Work will start tomorrow so I will try and get some pictures of the Fitting and LSD and Clutch to share with you all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
3,181 Posts
Yeah mate - the trouble I had getting that in there lol
still have the other Jubilee clip there so will spend a bit of time and get it on.

Will order an intercooler then stage 2 but the question is: What intercooler?

I have seen this and it is prob going to be the one I go for: http://www.autospeci...oduct-1077.html as this upgrades the boost pipes to the 2.5"
To be honest, it depends how much power your looking for. The Pumaspeed Road Sport intercooler (identical to the standard airtech one around £300) is good for 330bhp and costs around £240, I have this intercooler as part of my stage 3 upgrade.

There has been a couple of hundred sold to club members to date as far as i'm aware (according to Tony).

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest, it depends how much power your looking for. The Pumaspeed Road Sport intercooler is good for 330bhp and costs around £240, I have this intercooler as part of my stage 3 upgrade.

There has been a couple of hundred sold to date as far as i'm aware (according to Tony).
Yeah saw those too. Noticed a few boys down south say that the 65mm core is better than the standard 60mm that comes on most of the intercoolers?

Sooo confusing at times. As far a power goes I want to future proof it as much as possible cost the Mrs has told me if I sell it am no getting anything else
so its for the keeping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.