Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hi all,

I've been on this site a while now and thought it was about time I uploaded some photos of my car.

I bought the car back in July and have loved every minute of ownership.

So far I've only done the usual mods such as a K&N filter, spraying the grills and diffuser gloss black and adding a badge to the front grill but Im sure bigger and better things will follow.

Thanks for looking and any comments welcome

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Grills and diffuser sprayed black

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Grille White

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I like it, of course!
I tell you what would look good though, get gloss black alloys instead of silver. You have the black diff and front part on the bonnet + tinted rears. Love blue on black ST's.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it, of course!
I tell you what would look good though, get gloss black alloys instead of silver. You have the black diff and front part on the bonnet + tinted rears. Love blue on black ST's.
Read my mind mate, as soon as the bad weather goes im having them refurbished in black. Hopefully this will cut down on the amount i have to clean them as the insides on the silver wheels get dirty really quick, even with some poorboys sealent applied.

I've also just added an RS spoiler which i know some people like and others don't but i think it suits the car well and also sticks with the Blue and Black theme.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Cracking looking motor, the perfect colour. Where's the rear ST badge, I would remove the focus badge, looks out of sync without the ST?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cracking looking motor, the perfect colour. Where's the rear ST badge, I would remove the focus badge, looks out of sync without the ST?
Cheers mate, the rear badge is on the right of the boot lid in the usual place but the bright light makes it hard to see in the photo. I was thinking about removing the Focus badge but not sure yet.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Cheers mate, the rear badge is on the right of the boot lid in the usual place but the bright light makes it hard to see in the photo. I was thinking about removing the Focus badge but not sure yet.
Ah I now see, open thou eyes and thou will see!! But still remove the focus, great car though bud.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Anyone changed chrome fog surrounds for gloss back?
That makes the front even smarter!
+1 another beauty in performance blue!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know there will be mixed comments on this mod but i love it

I think it suits the car really well and will go even better once the wheels have been refurbished in black also.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Car Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle

Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Wheel Automotive tail & brake light

Thanks for looking and sorry about the picture quality

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
lovely car. I ike the RS spoiler on the facelift. I was thinking of purchasing one, but i dont think they suit the pre facelift. i love the blue /black theme. I have gloss blacked my grills/fog surrounds. nice car in the best colour. Imo.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
needs lowering bud.....tis nice though i am warming to the blue...though black still my favourite... ahem..

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello, thought I would update this thread as its been a while, mods now include blufin stage 2 remap, R-sport stage 1 intercooler, Jamsport block mod, Rs parts front splitter and RS spark plugs.

A few pictures taken out and about

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Vehicle registration plate Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror Steering wheel Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Sky Vehicle

Coments welcome, Thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts