Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have had my ST for around three motnhs now and have never managed to get pictures up, i bought this for £8250, its a 58 plate with 51000 miles in ok condition. A couple of things needed replacing but nothing major.

Since i have owned i have changed and added the following

Exhaust tail pipe trims
ST badge for front grill
Alloy refurb to black from silver
I did remove wing badges but have now bought more and re-fitted
Red brake calipers

Thats all the pictures of the car, im justing waiting for my 19" Team Dynamics Imola alloys, however the company are not the quickest of companies, it should of taken 3 days to deliver,its now been 9 days, they needed to re-order from Team Dynamics etc, however they have given me a tyre upgrade so i will wait and see what i get, picture below,

My next Mods are definately going to be power, including RS Clutch.

All comments welcome

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Nice looking ST buddy, never been a fan with the black on black 'Stealth' look always liked the silver on black but those new rims should look much better.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mate are those the tailpipes other people have used from the how to on here?
Yes they are, I was not to sure about them at first as they looked too big compared to standard tailpipes. I have got use to them and prefer them.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yes they are, I was not to sure about them at first as they looked too big compared to standard tailpipes. I have got use to them and prefer them.
I think they look really smart mate, did they fit okay and can you still see the original pipe inside the new ones?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just thought i would add some more pictures of my new wheels, i have been out this morning in the rain fitting them, but looking at them i think it was worth it,

I am now awaiting the blue Ford centre caps and my Eibach springs then it should look ok as it still looks fairly high, the only other thing i have on order is matt black ST side stripes just for something different.

Any comments welcome

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just had my new wheels refurbed in gloss black which make the brake calipers stand out. I have now added the home made induction kit, love the noise on acceleration sounds a lot better.

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Window

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

Thanks for looking comments welcome.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts