Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, here's some pics of my new baby!
She's an St-3, 31k on the clock, 2 former owners, I paid £10k for her

Window tints, rear parking sensors and a spare wheel were the optional extras that came with the car.

Got some DMB badges on the way, my private plate will be going on asap and contemplating eibachs, then going to Mountune sometime next year to get mp260 fitted (probably around the time my insurance renews).

Other than that I plan to keep her pretty much standard

Hope you like the pictures

Ben

Interior shot

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers everyone, wasn't sure about black as my fez was black too and it's so hard to keep clean but when I arrived to test drive it I fell in love
couldn't sign the papers fast enough

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi mate were you on the fiesta st forum before? I was ET07 on there before getting the focus in september, seem to remember you

Nice looking focus! Massive step up from the little fezza in every area isn't it? Thought I would miss the go-kart handling of the fez but I have been really impressed with the focus.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi mate were you on the fiesta st forum before? I was ET07 on there before getting the focus in september, seem to remember you

Nice looking focus! Massive step up from the little fezza in every area isn't it? Thought I would miss the go-kart handling of the fez but I have been really impressed with the focus.
Hi mate yeah that was me! Still on there actually somehow manage to come on both lol

yeah I thought the same about my fez but do like the focus! My style of driving has changed, like in the fez I was always out to prove a point lol but with the focus its like I know I'm faster than most and dont need to prove it so dont bother really

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
[background=rgb(236, 236, 236)]Not a fan of black on black, I actually really like the alloys as they are [/background]

[background=rgb(236, 236, 236)]I'm a drummer too, do you play in a band or anything? I'm the house drummer at Butlins in Minehead haha[/background]
That's cool. Yeah I'm in a band, been in quite a few bands and gigged a heck of a lot since I started playing 10 years ago. Still practice everyday If I can! Do you paid alright when you play there?

·
Registered
444 Posts
That's cool. Yeah I'm in a band, been in quite a few bands and gigged a heck of a lot since I started playing 10 years ago. Still practice everyday If I can! Do you paid alright when you play there?
I get paid weekly whether we're working or not so that's nice
do between 8 and 16 shows a week, all site reading so lot's of experience. I'm only 23 so nice to be playing so much and earning pretty well
certainly couldn't have afforded my ST otherwise

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I get paid weekly whether we're working or not so that's nice
do between 8 and 16 shows a week, all site reading so lot's of experience. I'm only 23 so nice to be playing so much and earning pretty well
certainly couldn't have afforded my ST otherwise
I am 23 too! That's good then, seem to be earning quite a bit. I've always been in a band were we made our own stuff, the downside to that is you don't get paid. It's only when your in a covers band gigging when people know the stuff then you can get 200+ for a gig. Should really look into doing percussion along to house music..love that. Who's your favourite drummer(s)?

And to be on the topic of the thread, again, nice ST.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am 23 too! That's good then, seem to be earning quite a bit. I've always been in a band were we made our own stuff, the downside to that is you don't get paid. It's only when your in a covers band gigging when people know the stuff then you can get 200+ for a gig. Should really look into doing percussion along to house music..love that. Who's your favourite drummer(s)?

And to be on the topic of the thread, again, nice ST.
Yeah that's it no money in originals unfortunately unless you are one of the lucky ones and get signed
Yeah I'm doing ok considering I only work like 3 or 4 hours a day max lol
Favourite drummers; teddy campbell, benny greb and vinnie colaiuta are my top 3 probably, you?

Haha cheers dude

1 - 20 of 26 Posts