Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2006 Orange ST3 and I am the 2nd owner. It has a few Ford options and other non Ford extras as well.
Ford Options - Sunroof, DEATC, Side Stripes, Visibility Pack, Reversing Sensors, Sports Mats.
Other Extras - DVD Player with TV's in the h/rests, Paintshield protection, Wolf mid rear spoiler, Mongoose cat back exhaust, Zito 5 spoke alloys, Zunsport grill kit, Black angel eye h/lights and black rear lights, Privacy glass, Mudflaps, Window wind deflectors, Orange Ford badge overlays, plus a few other things that have been done.

·
Registered
379 Posts
that looks lovely, best colour!

I like the wheels, but dont like the mid spoiler im afraid, i think they look awful!

nice job tho.

·
Registered
46 Posts
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 10 Jan 2010, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice looking car and the best colour

Yeah best colour, looks sweet.... where did you get front / rear lights and grille please?

Just got mine... orange, completely std but those rear lights are wicked

·
Registered
44 Posts
QUOTE(audiman @ 10 Jan 2010, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah best colour, looks sweet.... where did you get front / rear lights and grille please?

Just got mine... orange, completely std but those rear lights are wicked

The grill kit is made by ZUNSPORT and i bought it at Ford Fair in 2008 but i've seen them for sale on e:bay.
The rear lights i bought on e:bay as well.

Thanks for all the comments, they're most welcome.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Hi Ped spoke to you at Kames way back in May,you still driving them big wheelers?
Your cars lookin' sweet

·
Registered
577 Posts
That is a very nice looking

What "sport mats" have you got? Got a picture?

Also where did you get the mudflaps from? I wasn't going to but the winter roads are making me start to consider them....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(RichFST @ 11 Jan 2010, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That is a very nice looking

What "sport mats" have you got? Got a picture?

Also where did you get the mudflaps from? I wasn't going to but the winter roads are making me start to consider them....

The last owner got the mats from Ford when he bought the car new.They're listed with the rest of the options on the sales invoice. The 4 of them are Black carpet with Orange borders and the drivers one has ST printed on it. The mudflaps where bought by the last owner from Torquesteer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts