Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,553 Posts
Double trouble, need pics of them both together, you could have your own mini meet. But but but it's a 5 door, you will be punished by the hard-core 3 door hot hatch brigade :eek::eek::eek:;);)

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Jesus, glutton for punishment, now you have to maintain 2 of them. I bet you are so masochistic that you pay someone to kick you really hard in the nuts 🤣

It does look lovely, and I am a little envious as it’s a PFL. 😊

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,553 Posts
It would be interesting for you you to compare the ride and performance of the standard car to your modded one and if its what you consider better.

·
Registered
Alan St500
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know gentlemen I’m going to book myself in for some therapy 😜 it was too good to pass up on , my business partners dad took it in on a trade in and it’s mint apart from one dent (which has chipped the paint ) so that needs sorting and it is genuinely absolutely standard, and as for the 5door it’s not my preferred number of available doors but she’s a keeper and good for the family soooooo 🙈 and I don’t pick her up till sometime after the 20th as I’m too busy as soon as she’s home I’ll get full pics of both 🥰

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That looks very familiar, autotrader?

Nice buy and just hope nothing is hiding and you get to enjoy it and with many years of her.

Reactions: Bigayal

·
Registered
Alan St500
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks very familiar, autotrader?

Nice buy and just hope nothing is hiding and you get to enjoy it and with many years of her.
It was on eBay for a while , I was offered it before it went on sale but he wanted too much money for it , I bided my time and beat him down on the price yesterday to take it off his hands , and it’s definitely a good one I’m 100% on that , they do a proper warranty anyway which covers everything so I’m confident it’s covered for any eventuality 👍

·
Registered
Alan St500
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats! Must have found an unsourced oil well or somethin to do such a step :LOL:
Browsin youtube "diy home-made petrol"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m not paying the fuel bill on this just maintenance which is cheaper per year than the current vw offering being used 🥰

1 - 20 of 27 Posts