Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snow is no good been driving it like a old man. It came in to my local Ford dealers where my fathers cousin works and I got the heads up. 56-reg 31k one Ford employee owner. Gotta love family.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Very nice . i picked mine up last week and since then we ve had rain for 2 days and snow for the rest . english weather eh .

ENJOY BUD

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats not where I live I just had to stop on the way back from the dealers, before it got dirty. It's in the garage waiting for the morning run to work.

·
Registered
269 Posts
QUOTE(JamieMS @ 23 Dec 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got it no fun in the snow, will have to wait till dry to really drive it.

I've got the exact same colour mate and i love it! I've only had it a month. It's awesome! Get the mountune k&n and exhaust system on it if you can best thing i ever did. Eibach springs next!! Best
im in huddersfield at the mo and the weather is bad, take it easy.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Really nice car buddy
Hope you enjoy it

One question, how did you managed to stand on that ice and take pics? lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
QUOTE(JamieMS @ 23 Dec 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just got it no fun in the snow, will have to wait till dry to really drive it.

nice car fella, good choice of colour
, iv had mine 6 and a bitt weeks still havnt had a dry day, but still awesome to drive, have fun mate...

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Your
looks great.

Watch her in all this snow & ice. I've not been out in mine for over a week now. Such rubbish weather.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts