Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Im jealous should have got mine done with you mate just too much spending on the carthe last few months full exhaust service mot then tax then blockmod now clutch.

·
Registered
649 Posts
looks good. as said how is it up close? how much did they charge you? how long did they take to do it?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Looks awesome, Great bunch at Boss Dog. I went there a couple of years ago to have my
's roof & bonnet done (cost £250). I work in Dorking so really handy, dropped it off about 8am and they finished at about 13.00, really neat work.

Big
from me

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
looks good. as said how is it up close? how much did they charge you? how long did they take to do it?
Looks spot on close up mate, not one mark, bubble, crease, or irritation to be seen in sight! Anyone interested in having this done Boss Dog originally quoted £150 for the roof.
But for fellow forum members they will wrap your roof for £120, + £45 to the spoiler as it's fiddly job.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Cheers Rob.

You know I was so close to meeting you there and having it done. But need new recirc and clutch plus had blockmod friday.

After seeing your pics I defo going there.

Anyone interested in a gb maybe get the price down further?

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Cheers Rob.

You know I was so close to meeting you there and having it done. But need new recirc and clutch plus had blockmod friday.

After seeing your pics I defo going there.

Anyone interested in a gb maybe get the price down further?
I'd be up for it hombre .
In about 2-3 months.
Got a lot on in the next month or so ,block mod ...

Love it Mattock
Maybe just get the centre of the rear spoiler done black.to line up with the roof ?

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
I'd be up for it hombre .
In about 2-3 months.
Got a lot on in the next month or so ,block mod ...

Love it Mattock
Maybe just get the centre of the rear spoiler done black.to line up with the roof ?
Nice one me amego.

Yeah was thinking in a few months time. Rob got a really good price from them if theres a few of us then could get a great deal.

Anyone else interested in a gb sorry to hi jack ya thread Rob if ya interested hit the like button and I'll give them a call.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts