Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Welcome to the club mate..... glad I'm not you though....... going from Red to Blue in your neck of the woods can be dangerous surely!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
QUOTE(mick5994 @ 15 Nov 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the club mate..... glad I'm not you though....... going from Red to Blue in your neck of the woods can be dangerous surely!!

Na thats the other side of the water

Nice car BTW

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
I haven't had a midlife crisis yet. I'm saving it for the bright red Ferrari spider.

Nice looking PB

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(FocusOwner @ 15 Nov 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very nice mate, what made you change from the RS Clio?

Les

Needed a bigger car to get the kids in and out of.....

QUOTE(mick5994 @ 15 Nov 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Welcome to the club mate..... glad I'm not you though....... going from Red to Blue in your neck of the woods can be dangerous surely!!

Only dangerous if you're a scouser, I'm a Leeds fan originally from yorkshire who just lives over here though so I can get away with it...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Nice car buddy, are they ford factory tints or something youve done?

I need to tint my window's, looks much better!

·
1,285 Posts
Looks great!!

Get modding, there is LOADS to be done still!!!

Oh, and congrats for getting
you won't ever regret it!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Congrats mate, that's a nice looking motor.
Would be good to hear your comparison with the Clio.

I'm on my 3rd mid life crisis now, and long may it continue

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(The Engineer @ 15 Nov 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice car buddy, are they ford factory tints or something youve done?

I need to tint my window's, looks much better!

Came with the tints mate, must have been an option taken up by the original owner, along with the bluetooth and the spare wheel ...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts