Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, just a couple of questions about the focus st and the noise it should make at idle. my car is garaged so when I start it I hear every little noise. When its first started every 15 seconds or so their is a slight click coming from front of car (same sort of noise as air con being switched on) also does this when its turned off and sounds like its clicking itself cold. The other thing is on idle the car makes a slight noise, like a whistle but constantly does it on idle, my dads st does it aswell, is this just the noise the car makes?

Thanks any replies much appriciated

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Hi Everyone, just a couple of questions about the focus st and the noise it should make at idle. my car is garaged so when I start it I hear every little noise. When its first started every 15 seconds or so their is a slight click coming from front of car (same sort of noise as air con being switched on) also does this when its turned off and sounds like its clicking itself cold. The other thing is on idle the car makes a slight noise, like a whistle but constantly does it on idle, my dads st does it aswell, is this just the noise the car makes?

Thanks any replies much appriciated
Sounds pretty much exactly like mine, nothing to worry about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.