Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 723 Posts
I've had mine fitted for five years and still love it. Not a massive difference but a noticeable improvement, on what is already a decent shift.

Cheap to buy and a quick easy fit. Can't say that about all mods. I've spent pounds and hours on the air inlet on my ST.

My issue isn't leaking, I've pressure tested it with both positive and negative pressure and it holds fine. From my messing about with it I believe the problem is the position of the maf. I stuck my endoscope android camera in the crossover and the maf is not central in the pipe, it's around half an inch closer to the back side of the pipe. I think this is causing the same sort of issue that the group A cone setup having the maf rotated incorrectly.
If you are saying that it sticks too far in, could you build a spacer or get the person who made the adaptor to adjust it's width (make it wider)?

Bit of a weird one today, I was hoping to fit the new mountune lid. But driving home I noticed the headlight level constantly adjusting up and down. Once home I jacked the car up and checked the front level sensor, everything was intact and moving freely as was the rear sensor. I unplugged the front sensor and the plug was manky, wet and slimly. I removed the sensor and gave it a good clean out with electrical contact cleaner then allowed it to dry. plugged it all back in and the auto leveling is back to normal, although I wonder for how long. Looks like I'm going to be spending an arm and a leg on a new sensor soon.
You may have fixed it. Worth checking the plug to see if there is any damage to the waterproof seal or if the wires are properly sealed where they go into the back of the plug.

I had the latter with my Mini (same random headlight levelling) a clean up and a little bathroom sealant where the wires entered the back of the plug sorted it.

21 - 40 of 723 Posts