Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Alan St500
Just read your whole thread from the start much to the annoyance of my Missus 馃ぃ I do like it when someone does things properly , plenty of upkeep living in the lakes 馃檮 looks good though and its nearly a new car 馃憤

Registered
Alan St500
@Bigayal Thanks for taking the time to read it through it.
Thankfully I'm now off the farm so shouldn't have to do as much upkeep and maintenance of the suspension due to the bloody farm track.

Anyway, back from the garage and the st is legal again.

IMG_03012021_105017_(1024_x_1365_pixel).jpg
haha the actual roads your way are awesome I love driving up there 🥰 you have a very nice st there if only all owners looked after their cars as you have 👍

Registered
Alan St500
I asked my local motorfactors has he got anything better that wd40 and he sold me this stuff called svitol its amazing I havent had a nut that wouldnt come off for ages now fingers crossed 馃

Registered
Alan St500
Unfortunately it wasn't the nut that was the problem, the bolt had rusted solid within the bush and once I heated the nut and bolt up the rubber melted allowing the steel sleeve to spin.
ahhh I see 🙄 the joys of owning a dare I say it classic 🤔 it eats rust too I had a crusted up nut was caked in rust couldnt even get a spanner on it I sprayed that on left it 5 mins and the spanner pushed on like it had never been there 👍 ps I dont work for them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 - 12 of 12 Posts