Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

As it was a fairly sunny day here i thought i would give my car a good old clean, just as i finished drying my car the postman turned up.........................................
He had a pressie for me
Dodo Juice Orange Crush, i couldnt wait to get waxing. Here are the results.

Next i need some new treds, the ones on there are all mix and match from the previous owner. Prada Spec 2s here i come!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Damian, hows it going? what brings you to the focus side?
Next job now is to fit my club stickers, rear window under brake light or rear side windows along the bottom???

P.S its raining now

G

·
Well i hope to get a focus st within the next 2months as ive got rid of my fiesta st just on er reading up on a few things like was it a good upgrade then from your fiesta st? im driving a saxo vts for the next couple of months as a run around like shamefull haha

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damian, the Focus is a million times better than the Fiesta. I was astonished at the difference when i 1st sat in it. So comfy so easy to drive and amazing sound from the five pot! Best decision i have ever made.Cheers for all the comments guys!Oh and Damian, welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Very nice mate, i just got some of that stuff myself last week. Seems like top stuff,I've never used a thick wax like that before, always just polish. The water really beads up after you've applied it.
  • Washed with chemical guys shampoo
  • Clayed with Megs smooth surface clay kit
  • Polished with autoglym SRP
  • Waxed with Dodo juice orange crush
then it started raining so didn't get chance to do the arches and wheels properly, but was pleased with the paintwork

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
QUOTE(Rich_ST85 @ 26 Feb 2010, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Damian, hows it going? what brings you to the focus side?
Next job now is to fit my club stickers, rear window under brake light or rear side windows along the bottom???

P.S its raining now

Lovely car - really looking stunning!!

With the club stickers, had this dilemma with mine, tried it in the back window under the brake light, but it is so difficult for others to see out on the road! As you've got a 3-door you could try inside the rear side windows perhaps, either that or the rear window in the space next to the windscreen wiper...choices choices!

James

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
QUOTE(dave_cassidy1 @ 26 Feb 2010, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Very nice mate, i just got some of that stuff myself last week. Seems like top stuff,I've never used a thick wax like that before, always just polish. The water really beads up after you've applied it.
  • Washed with chemical guys shampoo
  • Clayed with Megs smooth surface clay kit
  • Polished with autoglym SRP
  • Waxed with Dodo juice orange crush
then it started raining so didn't get chance to do the arches and wheels properly, but was pleased with the paintwork
very impressive wax the washing machine as well

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Instead of starting a new "just cleaned" topic i thought i would reserect this one.

I took delivery of some Dodo Super Natural Shampo on monday so seeing as the sun had his hat on today i thought i would give it a go.

Foam'd 1st

then washed with the 2 bucket method and The Super Natural shampo, i could tell while rinsing how good this shampoo was. The water was allready sheeting.
I then Clayed the car and gave it a clean with some Dodo Lime Prime.
I then used some Poorboys White diamond Glaze to hide the swirls (next purchase is going to be a DA polisher)
Then to top it off i Used some Dodo Orange Crush - Went to add some Red Mist but the bottle had leaked in my detailing box

Finished the tyres with Megs High gloss and polished the exhaust with Autosol.

here are the results!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts