Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not too hard

Hi Dazz, Dave, Liam and all, sorry i didn't get to chat to all of you and catch your names/handles (10-4, rubber duck and all that), have to say out of all of the marques present, I think the STOC was best represented.

All in all a good turn out, also considering it was vcold.

Hello to the chap with the Black 58 plate (standard
) i didn't catch your name but we spoke.

Dave, have to say, that dreamscience exhaust was the BIZ, tidy fella, might get myself one of those
(pitty about that hanger on of a mate of yours with a Type R?
) he so badly needs an ST

Thanks to Dazz for organising the meet, I mean, Chris
t there is some effort goes into rally up the team, so well done that man

Cheers

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(STEO @ 7 Feb 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well not too hard

Hi Dazz, Dave, Liam and all, sorry i didn't get to chat to all of you and catch your names/handles (10-4, rubber duck and all that), have to say out of all of the marques present, I think the STOC was best represented.

All in all a good turn out, also considering it was vcold.

Hello to the chap with the Black 58 plate (standard
) i didn't catch your name but we spoke.

Dave, have to say, that dreamscience exhaust was the BIZ, tidy fella, might get myself one of those

Cheers

It was good to meet you mate, I'm thinking I might attend a few more of these as it gets warmer, them sausage baps were awesome!

That hanger on with the type r! He's so jealous! I even palmed a SumoPower sticker
off on his car that I got free with my gaskets.
I keep telling him to trade in but he loves his motor, pity he didnt drive & represent the type r club (that would have made all 1 of them!) then we could have ripped him to shreads.

Thanks for comments on my car (exhaust) most appreciated. Get yourself some DS exhaust, you know you want to!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Afternoon fellas..

Was my first meet today too and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You never quite know what to expect but it was really enjoyable. Its always nice to get together with people you know you share at least one common passion with!

Yeah I have to agree we were definitely the best represented marque there, even if the chap with the Lambo got more views and pics in the half hour he graced us with his presence than the rest of the meet put together!

Mine was the sadly standard one I'm afraid
, but in the best colour by far so that evens things out I reckon..

I'd defo recommend this meet for anyone who hasn't been before

I took a few pics, if anyone can recommend a site to put them on I'll get them up and post a link

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(xxbazzaxx @ 7 Feb 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Afternoon fellas..

Was my first meet today too and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You never quite know what to expect but it was really enjoyable. Its always nice to get together with people you know you share at least one common passion with!

Yeah I have to agree we were definitely the best represented marque there, even if the chap with the Lambo got more views and pics in the half hour he graced us with his presence than the rest of the meet put together!

Mine was the sadly standard one I'm afraid

I'd defo recommend this meet for anyone who hasn't been before

I took a few pics, if anyone can recommend a site to put them on I'll get them up and post a link

Hello Baz

Nice to have met you, we chatted the other night and you were quite concerned about having a standard motor
can't see why tho, lets face it they are all far from standard, see you soon, chat sooner

Cheers

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(xxbazzaxx @ 7 Feb 2010, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mine was the sadly standard one I'm afraid

Nice try!

QUOTEI took a few pics, if anyone can recommend a site to put them on I'll get them up and post a link

I'll put mine on Photobucket, you can sign up for free, or send them to me via email & I'll put them up with mine???

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sounds like it was a good meet, I was all set to go (would of been my first meet to) but got called into work, is there going to be a meet next month?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(C8DGY @ 7 Feb 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like it was a good meet, I was all set to go (would of been my first meet to) but got called into work, is there going to be a meet next month?hi mate there is a meet every month meet dates are pinned in the east midlands areaQUOTE(STEO @ 7 Feb 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well not too hard
Hi Dazz, Dave, Liam and all, sorry i didn't get to chat to all of you and catch your names/handles (10-4, rubber duck and all that), have to say out of all of the marques present, I think the STOC was best represented.All in all a good turn out, also considering it was vcold.Hello to the chap with the Black 58 plate (standard
) i didn't catch your name but we spoke.Dave, have to say, that dreamscience exhaust was the BIZ, tidy fella, might get myself one of those
Cheerswho is chris ????QUOTE(C8DGY @ 7 Feb 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like it was a good meet, I was all set to go (would of been my first meet to) but got called into work, is there going to be a meet next month?http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/Midlands-B...lub-t59659.html

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sounds like I need to get myself along to one of these. RAF Cosford is a 3 hour round trip from Nottingham though!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Chopproy @ 9 Feb 2010, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like I need to get myself along to one of these. RAF Cosford is a 3 hour round trip from Nottingham though!

and???

Its well worth it, great meet with some great guys, I'll definately be attending again.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Chopproy @ 9 Feb 2010, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like I need to get myself along to one of these. RAF Cosford is a 3 hour round trip from Nottingham though!

Chopper, we can go in convoy next time, i took it steady and took me an hour, however went straight there and not via star city.

next month give me a shout

cheers

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(C8DGY @ 7 Feb 2010, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like it was a good meet, I was all set to go (would of been my first meet to) but got called into work, is there going to be a meet next month?

Il also be a newbie next month

·
Registered
839 Posts
Next one is Sunday 21st March isn't it. I'll say im going then,
depends what happens the night before!

Also where is this 'Star City' place where everyone meets up?

EDIT: Just found a post with Star City's post code in it. Star City is 1hr 16mins away from me according to AA routeplanner. RAF Cosford is 1hr 30mins. Would it be worth going to Star City to meet you lot so we can arrive together you think?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Chopproy @ 10 Feb 2010, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Next one is Sunday 21st March isn't it. I'll say im going then,
depends what happens the night before!

Also where is this 'Star City' place where everyone meets up?

EDIT: Just found a post with Star City's post code in it. Star City is 1hr 16mins away from me according to AA routeplanner. RAF Cosford is 1hr 30mins. Would it be worth going to Star City to meet you lot so we can arrive together you think?

You have to wait for the post to be started by Dazz in the East Mids section. You dont have to go to Star City, just wait outside so can enter together.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Chopproy.. from Nottingham I dont think it's worth you going to star city first, you're going a bit out of your way there. It might be worth you considering a dash down the a50 towards stoke before getting on the m6 and heading down. You could meet with a few of us there first and convoy the rest of the way

We'll sort something closer to the time either way

·
Registered
133 Posts
the list has gone up in the east midlands section but its full allready.
you could still ask to have your name put down and go on a reserve list just in case anyone drops out.
its never filled up this fast

David

1 - 20 of 20 Posts