Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Here's a few shots of my new(ish) ST, am aiming to do grilles and maybe wheels in black, any photoshop pro's please feel free to demonstrate your skills

Feel free to comment on my detailing prowess (or lack of)

Ignore the beaver in the window, the missus put it there - the windows will be tinted shortly

PS a banner would be nice too....

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Oi you, I want my car back!!!!!

Thats a exact replica of mine from the front lol. Same orange badges and placement of the St badge

Looks nice buddy

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ta very much! The product of 2 weeks leave
although only about 2 of those days it didn't rain/snow
Had to leave the front bumper though, needs a respray still - too much laquer peelQUOTE(Trist @ 23 Feb 2010, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oi you, I want my car back!!!!!
Thats a exact replica of mine from the front lol. Same orange badges and placement of the St badge
Looks nice buddy
Thanks mate! I saw a few on here with the black and orange DMB badge and think it suits the car perfectly, especially once grilles are painted. Just waiting for the wheel badges now

·
Registered
976 Posts
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 23 Feb 2010, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ta very much! The product of 2 weeks leave
although only about 2 of those days it didn't rain/snow
Had to leave the front bumper though, needs a respray still - too much laquer peelThanks mate! I saw a few on here with the black and orange DMB badge and think it suits the car perfectly, especially once grilles are painted. Just waiting for the wheel badges now

Let us know you get on with the alloy badges. It's my next purchase
Did you go with the same colour scheme as the ford badges?

·
Registered
976 Posts
QUOTE(Mart170 @ 23 Feb 2010, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Black background with orange writing.
Thanks mate! I'll not be happy til I have your front grille though, love that look

Nice
Get pics up once done mate, really interested in them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts