Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics. Sorry i haven't had time to clean it yet, and it was taken of my phone so quality might not be great

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys

Dont worry it will be having a good wash on the weekend. No doubt it will get dirty within 2 days, but oh well

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea that's what i am worrying about... The salt

Am i right in saying under the car does have some kind of protection from salt and that?

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 10 Feb 2010, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea that's what i am worrying about... The salt

Am i right in saying under the car does have some kind of protection from salt and that?they are sealed underneath

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 10 Feb 2010, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks guys

Dont worry it will be having a good wash on the weekend. No doubt it will get dirty within 2 days, but oh well

2 days?? You'll be lucky!
Try 10 minutes.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah it's hard to keep it clean. I dont get home from work until 6 at night so its dark by the time i get home. Only time i can wash it is on weekends

·
Registered
603 Posts
Very nice looking motor I do like them in PB enjoy. One thing I did notice is the lack of washers in the front bumper is it a rare ST1?

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 10 Feb 2010, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im unsure myself what ST it is, i got the black CD player with the red display. Can someone tell me what one i got?

I thought it was a ST2 but now i am unsure lol
well spotted

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea i think it is a ST-1. But im still happy with the car :)Yea i think it is a ST-1. But im still happy with the car

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
My PB ST had the garage sticker in the back wondow and the labelled number plates too... First job when I got it home was sticker out, STOC stickers on and new number plates ordered
) Tidies it up no end in my opinion...

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I replaced the tax disc holder with the focus ST one and i was thinking of taking the sticker out the back window. But the number plate, how much would it cost to replace it?

Or is it worth getting a presonalised one?

·
Registered
603 Posts
New plates are around £25 I think, you have to jump though a number of hoops and have all the correct docs to hand. Personal plate is a good idea DVLA should have a nice one.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
QUOTE(wilson2010 @ 10 Feb 2010, 12:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I replaced the tax disc holder with the focus ST one and i was thinking of taking the sticker out the back window. But the number plate, how much would it cost to replace it?

Or is it worth getting a presonalised one?

I kept the same registration, just bought new plates from DMB who are a site sponsor.. I had the spanky carbon raised plates, and bought matching gel badges too.... Cant remember the price, were not too much though...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts