After being very impressed with Marco's work on his centre console
, I decided to steal his idea
and give it a go. The 3M wrap is so easy to use, seriously impressive stuff
. Here are my results, very happy

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(thestumper @ 23 Dec 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks very nice mate, It is really easy stuff to use.

Totally agree. When I had all the gear laid out ready to start I thought to myself "I'm going to make an a**e of this" but once I got going it was a piece of cake

·
Registered
224 Posts
QUOTE(Thurso @ 23 Dec 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>After being very impressed with Marco's work on his centre console
, I decided to steal his idea
and give it a go. The 3M wrap is so easy to use, seriously impressive stuff
. Here are my results, very happy

Knew you could do it; it really isn't that hard. Ordered some extra wrap myself incase I messed it up, but didn't have to use it because the 3m stuff is very easy to correct. It for sure beats the original Ford grey plastic.

QUOTE(rickylee @ 23 Dec 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did mine last night but I couldn't work out how to get the ash tray cover off/out. Any tips?
I did remove the whole ashtray-unit and applied the wrap; I tried to get the lid off but didn't want break anything so left it there. No problem to place the wrap with the lid still attached.

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,446 Posts
looks top drawer mate, brilliant job. you hav inspired me to hav a go at doin mine. mind you if it ends up like the christmas pressies i've just wrapped it will be a right
mess!!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(stingy @ 23 Dec 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>looks top drawer mate, brilliant job. you hav inspired me to hav a go at doin mine. mind you if it ends up like the christmas pressies i've just wrapped it will be a right
mess!!

Go for it mate, easy stuff to use, much easier than wrapping paper
, and at least your wrapping it for yourself

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
i asked gary to put a vinyl on my rear diffuser but he advuised it would be better to paint as the heat from the exhausts would melt it around the edges , would look ace tho so whos going to try it ???

as for the interior work it looks ace .. going to give it a go after crimbo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts