Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi got a white st with ott stripes.Not sure wot colour mud flaps 2 get white or blue.any pics out there please ?.

·
Registered
279 Posts
theres a white one with blue stripes round my way and its got blue mudflaps, lovely, breaks it up a bit and matches the stripes

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Damo1 @ 18 Jan 2010, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>theres a white one with blue stripes round my way and its got blue mudflaps, lovely, breaks it up a bit and matches the stripesthanks for that was toyin with the idea ov blue.just dont want people to say wot av you done that looks
if you no wot i mean.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i only like the OEM subtle ones not a fan of these nasy big plastic things. but if you was to have them i think black would be best..

·
Registered
359 Posts
hey, av got a white st with the OTT stripes, thought about blue mud flaps but went for the white ones instead then a stuck on a blue ford badges looks the nuts! i'll try and get some pics up soon

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Bockle3286 @ 19 Jan 2010, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey, av got a white st with the OTT stripes, thought about blue mud flaps but went for the white ones instead then a stuck on a blue ford badges looks the nuts! i'll try and get some pics up soonhappy days hope you do put some pics on soon.

·
Registered
699 Posts
QUOTE(PHCST3 @ 20 Jan 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>happy days hope you do put some pics on soon.

to be honest i would not get white flaps i had them and they just start to go cream
and there is only so many times you can take them off and clean them , i would go for blue or black

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
QUOTE(shug1986 @ 20 Jan 2010, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>to be honest i would not get white flaps i had them and they just start to go cream
and there is only so many times you can take them off and clean them , i would go for blue or black

now you tell me

·
Registered
359 Posts
QUOTE(PHCST3 @ 20 Jan 2010, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>happy days hope you do put some pics on soon.

There's they pics for you mate, might not be some folks taste but a think they look
hot

focus_001.JPG focus_002.JPG [attachment=3655
:focus_003.JPG] focus_004.JPG focus_005.JPG

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts