Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,

Making a movie/some footage of my Mountune upgrade on here so people can see what its like, 0-60 times, sound, looks etc, in an attempt to save some repeated topics.

However, it would end up being about 7 or 8 films if I cant find a Movie Maker program to merge them all together of you get me. This is new territory for me, so not even sure what programs are out there.

Anyone able to help?

Dan

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
QUOTE(BlueLightning5047 @ 31 Jan 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi peeps,

Making a movie/some footage of my Mountune upgrade on here so people can see what its like, 0-60 times, sound, looks etc, in an attempt to save some repeated topics.

However, it would end up being about 7 or 8 films if I cant find a Movie Maker program to merge them all together of you get me. This is new territory for me, so not even sure what programs are out there.

Anyone able to help?

Dan

have you tried Windows Movie Maker? Its installed on all PC's and is very easy to use, not got loads of fancy features but its a good starting point, and its free!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTEhave you tried Windows Movie Maker? Its installed on all PC's and is very easy to use, not got loads of fancy features but its a good starting point, and its free!

I havent got that...

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Window movie maker is a good basic editing software that you can download for free.

I have Roxio Creator 2009 Ultimate and Pinnacle 12, both are pretty good and have software to clean up and edit the audio.

This is Windows movie maker

·
Registered
156 Posts
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 at work and er ahem home

You will be able to get a 30 day tryout version from Adobe LINK it will do everything you need quickly, and it's not that difficult to get your head round how it all works.

I think they also do a lite version but I've not used it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.