Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a few hours down at Mountune yesterday having the down pipe and sports cat fitted to my 260 conversion

OMG it has it's a totally different animal
now and the sound it makes is spot on not too loud

They way the Speedo jumps up the clocks would suggest it's given it slightly more than 20ps

I can totally recommend having this fitted if you want extra from your standard Mountune kit

Next I will be getting the Mountune fitted ATB diff £999.00 fitted Inc vat and you get your car back the same day

Big thanks to Mountune

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(fishface31a @ 5 Jan 2010, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good work James! Youre gonna love the ST with the diff fitted!

Think your right mate when the weather gets better ill be down for a drive in yours.

Got a few more things to pay for first but its on the wish list for this year.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
ooooh this is the news I have been waiting for
, how is it for booming noise when your cruising or under light load?

If you have any vids that would be great, when I have some financial things sorted the whole system is on my list, downpipe and cat pending noise of course lol

Bet your loving the performance tho mate 20bhp sounds like a noticeable difference!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(NickC @ 5 Jan 2010, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ooooh this is the news I have been waiting for
, how is it for booming noise when your cruising or under light load?

If you have any vids that would be great, when I have some financial things sorted the whole system is on my list, downpipe and cat pending noise of course lol

Bet your loving the performance tho mate 20bhp sounds like a noticeable difference!

Nick there is no problem with it booming at all it sound 100% spot on

Its lounder but it something you can easily live with

Get it done its a must

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(loko @ 5 Jan 2010, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>any news of anything else on the horizon while you were down there? the wifes after a new kitchen and i dont know what to tell her yet

Not a sausage loko

I did speak to Dave a few weeks back about coilovers but that was a no go.

Im in the same boat just going through planning permission for an extension if that is passed no more spending for me

Also one of the reason i cancelled my Rs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.