Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after the best efforts of DHL to keep hold of my new wheels all weekend i finally managed to wrestle them from the gestapo at the front desk

not the best pics as the car needs a wash and they are only taken on my phone, but they may give someone whos thinking of buying how they will look
on the car

Attachments

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(nigst @ 7 Nov 2009, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i like em
, they look like my TD's

probably cos thats who makes them for mountune {or wasnt i supose to tell anyone that
}

now do i paint my calipers orange?

·
Registered
340 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 7 Nov 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>probably cos thats who makes them for mountune {or wasnt i supose to tell anyone that
}

now do i paint my calipers orange?

i didn't want to say anything like that
, and yes paint your calipers Orange

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(nigst @ 7 Nov 2009, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i didn't want to say anything like that
, and yes paint your calipers Orange

bit of a giveaway really when they come in a box with TEAM DYNAMICS written all over it

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
cheers Dave, i'm hoping to have them fitted over APs with 7mm wide bell/bobbin and 235 rubber... plenty of scope for clearance problems

·
Registered
77 Posts
Loko she is looking sweet! Do you thing those black and yellow ones would look good on my PB. Trouble is I have standard springs cos of speed bumps at work. Not sure they would look as good on my mota!

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,494 Posts
It doe's look good and sits very nicley,is the bonnet lip and bottem of spoiler paint or vynil

·
Registered
261 Posts
Very smart. And a great price as well. The only problem with black alloys for me, is that they look a bit odd if the tryes are not clean.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts